9:45 AM

Top this offer.

Posted by Texasholly |

Act now...

In These Here Parts Holly is known as Fierce Trapper



Story at Smart Girl Nation.

But WAIT that is not all...

If you respond in the next 15 minutes we will double the offer and also include this BONUS STORY:

An Issue of Space


Story at Smart Girl Nation.

If you go now I will also throw in the modest shipping and handling charges that are really not so modest and cover all the product cost but no one on TV wants to admit that but really does it cost $7.99 (each) to put a product in a box? I mean that is a lot of handling. And shipping.

This is a deal you can't refuse...

3 comments:

kisatrtle said...

I couldn't find the 800 number...LOL

MamabearMills said...

That story is hilarious! I am so happy to know you really fell out of the wood! awesome

Darla said...

That was THE FUNNIEST story I have read in a long, long time.

Post a Comment