7:20 AM

It is MOVING DAY for JuneCleaverNirvana.com

Posted by Texasholly |

Today is super exciting. I am moving from JuneCleaverNirvana.com to the new and improved JuneCleaverNirvana.com...

Alright, it is more like a drive around the block.

After 18 months with my dear friend blogger, I am all grown up and moving out to self-hosted WordPress.

I am super mature.

BUT...I NEED YOU TO READ THIS NEXT SENTENCE OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN and you don't want that:

PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNE CLEAVER NIRVANA RSS FEED LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW.

I am doing everything in my power to have the feed continue, but I am not all powerful in the Feedburner world.

See ya soon...



I REPEAT.

THIS IS NOT MY LAST POST FOREVER AND EVER AMEN.

IF THIS IS THE LAST POST IN YOUR READER AND IT IS NOT MONDAY MAY 18, 2009 THEN PLEASE CLICK HERE TO RE-SUBSCRIBE:

*Holly sobbing in a fetal position because her feed didn't move correctly*

I can't wait for you to see my fancy new place.

8 comments:

Ash said...

Good luck! But if anyone can do it, it's you. I have faith that the sun will rise on Nirvana again.

So, what's in your fruit bowl?

WeaselMomma said...

Were the heck is my flippin' pot luck????? How am I supposed to make it through a Monday without knowing what's in your fruitbowl?! I can't even check out your coccyx???? I was even looking forward to being dissed as not Peep of the Week. I had planned my whole day around pouting about it. Jeez.

BPearce said...

Good luck! I am just starting with blogging & decided to go Wordpress right out of the gate. Probably a good thing since the setup hasn't been easy! Hope everything runs smoothly.

Karla Porter Archer said...

oooooo can't wait to see!!

the planet of janet said...

wow. aren't you the grownup!!!!!!

and i'll just pout a LITTLE because there's no potluck. how can i survive without my lime jello mold??

Writer Dad said...

Good luck, Holly!

You'll love WordPress. It is awesome. Let me know if you have any questions or need any help. I'm happy to help in whatever way I can.

WordPress is awesome, but you've done really cool stuff with Blogger, no doubt.

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

WHOOT WHOO!!!!

Can't wait to put my smelly feet up on the coffee table in your brand new digs! ;-)

Urology Surgery in India said...

Great post and thanks for sharing....

Post a Comment